Wednesday 28 January, 2015
Kick arse, stay grounded and expand your mind in 2015 with the help of these five Tweeters… and not a Tony Robbins type in sight, I promise
- Guy Kawasaki. @GuyKawasaki: Mantra: I empower people. Chief evangelist of Canva. https://www.canva.com/ . Author of twelve books. Former chief evangelist of Apple. Cool. Like, really cool.
- Richard Branson @RichardBranson: Tie-loathing adventurer, philanthropist & troublemaker, who believes in turning ideas into reality. Otherwise known as Dr Yes at @virgin! Yes, yes, I know, I know. A bit obvious but five million people can’t be wrong and he has stayed relevant and edgy. And maybe a teeny bit sexist too…
- MagicLeap. @MagicLeap. Get in early. These start-up guys in Florida with a mind-blowing, yet-to-be launched product last year secured $542m in funding from a group led by a little company called Google. (The floating elephant is theirs.)
- Jon Stewart @DailyShow: Jon Stewart and The Best F#@king News Team. Get your sense of perspective back on track. F#@king fast.
- The QI Elves @qikipedia: Quite Interesting bits and pieces from the mythical creatures behind BBC TV's QI. Fill your brain and enjoy.