Access-DGC is on the hunt for an outgoing Senior Account Executive to join our growing team. An exciting role for a recent graduate with 2-3 years of PR and social media experience, you’ll play a key role in the day-to-day execution of campaigns, supporting senior members with PR and social media activity across a variety of consumer and trade clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Materials development and refinement – including media lists, media releases, editorial copy and newsletters
- Media liaison – confidently pitch and liaise with journalists to secure coverage on behalf of clients
- Client liaison – act as the key point of contact for day to day communication with clients and participate in regular client meetings
- Strategy – assist in the development and implementation of PR and social media strategies to achieve client goals
- Social media – draft and schedule social media content and be hands on in the role of community manager where needed, including social media content ideation and calendar development
- Media monitoring – compilation of daily media coverage and articles of interests
- Event coordination – assist with the coordination of media events and photo shoots
Finding the right fit for our team is important to us, so we’re looking for someone who describes themselves as:
· A strong writer
- Proactive, always brainstorming news ways of doing things
- Possessing a keen eye for attention to detail and a creative mind
- Enjoys working collaboratively as part of a team
- Tenacious and solutions-driven: instead of giving up when something doesn’t work, you find another way
- No task is beneath you, or considered too big or small to help with
- You’re ambitious, curious and possess a strong desire to learn and grow: after all, we love nurturing talent and want to see you succeed!
Access-DGC is an independent, agile and connected PR agency specialising in communications, reputation management, content and social media.
Celebrating our 10th birthday in 2018, we work with a fantastic range of brands on rewarding work. Current clients include Tourism NT, The Star, Sydney Airport, Northern Territory Major Events Company, The Art Gallery of NSW, MCA, Teacher’s Mutual Bank and HomeWorld to name a few.
We’re a close-knit workplace that believes in supporting our staff through hands on management and training. We also believe in rewarding our people with a few ‘perks’ such as anniversary days off, weekly wines on a Friday, individual staff training budgets and bonus leave over the Christmas break.
To apply or to request a full job description, please contact Laura Minns, firstname.lastname@example.org, 02 9292 7002